Sunday, July 21, 2013

Is obesity genetic?

I recently read that some doctors are saying there may be an obesity gene. I say, so what? The gene does not drag you to McDonald's. The reason I was big is I ate like a horse. I ate large quantities of the wrong foods and did no exercise. Once I stopped making excuses and started doing the right things for my body, it didn't seem to matter if I had some obesity gene. People are just looking for an excuse outside of themselves instead of looking at the real problem, the man in the mirror. Stop looking for an excuse and start taking action to change your life. Stop eating garbage and start working out. Its really that simple but unfortunately you won't have the convenience of an excuse. You get one chance at life. Use it to your advantage. Excuses get you nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment